We are delighted to say that Circular Ecology is chairing and presenting at the Ecobuild and Resource events on 8-10 March 2016 at ExCeL, London.
On 10 March, Dr Stephen Allen will chair a session on resource efficiency at Resource and Dr Craig Jones will present on carbon accounting at Ecobuild. We will also be exhibiting during 8-10 March at stand E6234, next to the Ecobuild Fringe and the Infrastructure Revolution zone (ICE). Feel free to come and say hello! Read more...
Dr Stephen Allen, Director of Circular Ecology, will chair the afternoon resource efficiency session of the main #thinkcircular conference on 10 March. The session is due to tackle remanufacturing, circular economy models in the electronics industry, ecodesign and radical approaches to preventing waste.
To find out more visit the #thinkcircular conference page or feel free to get in touch.
Dr Craig Jones, Director of Circular Ecology, will give a presentation on carbon accounting at Ecobuild on 10 March as part of a day entitled "The Next Generation - Embracing Future Talent and Tools". His talk will feature as part of the following line-up:
10.30-11.20 - Fringe Factor presentations
- Pauline Traetto, Director of BRE Academy
- Manon Bradley, Development Director, Major Projects Association
- Craig Jones, Circular Ecology, update on carbon accounting
- Pascale Martinez, Bentley Systems, Tools for the future- skills the embrace the change
- Nick Grace, Royal College of Art, 3D printing and the impact of technology on design
- Dr Andy Dengel, BRE, The air quality challenge
For more information visit the Ecobuild Fringe page or feel free to get in touch.